About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 30, 2010

Santana - While My Guitar Gently Weeps /ft. India.Arie & Yo-Yo Ma

Album: Guitar Heaven: The Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time

Guitar god, Santana has been asking famous musician friends to sing on his albums for the past decade or so. He uses the same formula again, except this time, covering famous rock songs that are known as “the greatest guitar classics of all time.” 90s rock fans should be excited to see the featured guest vocalists such as Chris Cornell (Soundgarden, Audioslave), Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots), and Gavin Rossdale (Bush), as well as Chester Bennington (Linkin Park), Jacoby Shaddix (Papa Roach) and Chris Daughtry (Daughtry). Even rapper Nas makes an appearance.

No comments: