About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 30, 2010

Kanye West - Power /ft. Dwele

Album: Power (Single)

Although Taylor Swift and Kanye West both performed at this year’s MTV Video Music Award, there was no collaboration or opening skit including those two. I expected him to perform this single at the show, but instead, he performed a brand new song, “Runaway” which is still not available for purchase. I liked that performance, so for that, I’m recommending his latest single titled “Power” which samples King Crimson’s “21st Century Schizoid Man”.

No comments: