About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 15, 2010

Kaci Battaglia - Body Shots /ft. Ludacris

Album: Body Shots (Single)

If you are a dance music fan, you may remember a song called, “Paradise” from 2001, sung by then 14 year old artist name, Kaci. Now, that Kaci has grown up at 22, she is singing (or more like moaning a la Britney style) “whip it up, lick it up, suck it down.” The music reminds me of Lil Jon rip off of club song, but not nearly as catchy. Ludacris tries to save the song, but you almost forget that he is even featured on this song. Kaci also had another dance hit last year with “Crazy Possessive.” Her latest album, Bring It On, is to be released sometime later this month.

No comments: