About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2010

Gin Blossoms - Miss Disarray

Album: No Chocolate Cake

I thought this was Gin Blossom’s first album since the mid 90s, but apparently they have released an album in 2006, that hardly got any attention. Arizona rock band, famous for pop rock songs such as “Hey Jealousy” and “Til I Hear It From You” is back for another attempt with their fifth album, No Chocolate Cake. Although the album was a #1 album on Amazon MP3 album chart on the day of the release, they lost momentum. Hearing this single makes me think about the mid-90s again.

No comments: