About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2010

Linkin Park - Waiting For The End

Album: A Thousand Suns

I was quite excited for Linkin Park’s latest album, since I really liked their first single, The Catalyst. But once I downloaded the entire album from Amazon MP3, I was a bit disappointed that it sounded a repeat from their previous album, Minutes To Midnight. A lot of the user reviews on iTunes also prove the point. Some have said that two bad albums in a row is the last straw and they will not purchase any more of their albums. I almost share the same sentiment, except they do have a couple of decent songs on the album. I’m not a huge fan of this particular track, but hopefully their next album, they will go back to harder sound.

No comments: