About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 13, 2010

Trey Songz - Bottoms Up /ft. Nicki Minaj

Album: Passion, Pain & Pleasure

I first heard of this R&B singer in 2007 when he had the hit, “Can’t Help But Wait.” Trey’s fourth album, Passion, Pain & Pleasure only has one standout track, and that’s this one, only because Nicki Minaj nails her part. This just makes me anticipate for her debut album even more. With Missy Elliott not releasing anything recently, Nicki is hands down the hottest female MC in the game right now.

No comments: