About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 13, 2010

My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)

Album: Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

The reason why it took so long for My Chemical Romance to come out with a new album was because after they finished recording their album, they realized that they didn’t like it and decided to start all over again. As I felt that “Welcome to Black Parade” made such a huge impact in the rock music five years ago, I’m still trying to get used to this new sound, but I’m liking what I hear so far. Their album, Danger Days will be released in late November.

No comments: