About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2010

Nelly - Just A Dream

Album: 5.0

Multi platinum artist, Nelly’s last album, Brass Knuckles from 2008 didn’t do so well (even though it went Gold). None of the singles from that album broke top 20. Dirty South rapper Nelly is releasing his fifth album, titled 5.0, which already has top 3 hit, Just A Dream. Could this be his comeback album?

1 comment:

Tako said...

I like this song. Sounding a bit different from Nelly I remember though..