About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 13, 2010

KT Tunstall - Lost

Album: Tiger Suit

Scottish singer/songwriter KT Tunstall’s first two studio albums have both charted top 3 in UK, but this one peaked at #5. Although I consider myself to be a moderate fan of KT (I’ve been to her concert), I didn’t particularly like her first two singles. When I was checking iTunes, for some reason, this was the most downloaded song from her latest album, even though it’s not listed as a single. I did enjoy this track though.

No comments: