About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 30, 2007

DJ Khaled - We Takin' Over /ft. Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Baby & Lil Wayne

Album: We the Best

He belongs to Fat Joe’s Terror Squad Entertainment. I’m not quite sure what DJ Khaled’s duty was for this song, as this song was produced by Danja, and he doesn’t rap on the song. But it’s a cool track. If you have Akon singing the hook, and T.I. and Lil Wayne doing a verse, how can you have a crappy song?

No comments: