About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 30, 2007

Tim Armstrong - Into Action /ft. Skye Sweetnam

Album: A Poets Life

A weird combination of former Rancid vocalist and former Canadian teen pop almost-star, Skye Sweetnam, where she sounds like Gwen Stefani from 10 years ago. Rancid is supposedly not broken up, but while on the break, Armstrong has been busy producing for other people, the biggest project being Pink’s failed album, Try This. A Poet’s Life is Armstrong’s first solo album, and the CD includes a DVD with a video for every single song. I’m not a huge Rancid fan or anything, but have always enjoyed their singles. I like this song as it’s catchy and fun.

No comments: