About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 27, 2007

Angels & Airwaves - Everything's Magic

Album: I-Empire

For those of you who don’t know yet, Angels & Airwaves is fronted by former Blink-182 vocalist, Tom DeLonge. I saw them live last year, and they sounded good, but each of their songs were really long. I think they played for about an hour, but from what I can recall, they only played four or five songs. DeLonge also talked a lot in between songs, almost preaching about how to be a good person. I guess that’s better than telling the teenagers to get messed up and destroy stuff. This is a decent song, but when I compare it to Blink-182’s, it lacks the catchiness and the fun feeling. I guess everyone needs to grow up.

No comments: