About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 27, 2007

Santana - Into The Night /ft. Chad Kroeger

Album: Ultimate Santana

Santana is also releasing a “best of” album, called Ultimate Santana. It has his old songs like, “Oye Como Va” and “Black Magic Woman” as well as more recent hits like “The Game of Love” and “Maria Maria”. A couple of new recorded songs are included such as this one with Chad Kroeger of Nickelback. I don’t think it’s a perfect match, but Santana’s guitar is always worth your time.

No comments: