About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 27, 2007

Che'Nelle - I Fell In Love With The DJ /ft. Cham

Album: Things Happen for a Reason

Another Myspace miracle story. She was born in Malaysia, and I believe she is part Chinese, Indian, Dutch and Malaysian. She posted some of her songs on Myspace and some radio DJ heard it, and she was flown to LA, and she signed a deal with Virgin Records America. But for some reason, her album was only released in Japan and Australia (this song is doing well, too), but there is still no set date for the US release.

No comments: