About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 27, 2007

Natalie Imbruglia - Glorious

Album: Glorious: The Singles 1997-2007

Although a lot of people brush her off as one-hit wonder for her song, “Torn” from 1997. She’s released a couple more albums since then, but none has matched the commercial success of her debut album, “Left of the Middle.” Her latest album is mostly collection of her previous singles, but also contains a few new songs such as this one. Considering that she was not that big in the US other than her hit for “Torn” I’m not sure if this album will ever be released here.

No comments: