About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 27, 2008

David Banner - Get Like Me /ft. Chris Brown

Album: The Greatest Story Ever Told

David Banner is apparently not his real name. I’ve never watched The Incredible Hulk, so I didn’t know that’s the main character’s name on the series. The rapper Banner had a fairly popular hit in 2005 with “Play” which I didn’t like very much. I like this track, “Get Like Me” but this is one of those songs that sounds good for the first minute or so, but gets very boring toward the end as the beat is a bit too repetitive.

No comments: