About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 27, 2008

Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock /ft. Lil Wayne

Album: Let It Rock (Single)

I can’t find much information on this guy, Kevin Rudolf. From what I can gather, he used to be a studio musician (guitar player), but somehow he was signed to Lil Wayne and Birdman’s Cashmoney label. I don’t even know if he’s white or black. But I really like Lil Wayne rapping to the rock song. With the vocal effect, Kevin Rudolf sounds a lot like Boom Boom Satellites. I’m surprised that this song is not getting any exposure or promotion.

No comments: