About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 14, 2008

Scars On Broadway - They Say

Album: Scars On Broadway

System of a Down’s lead vocalist Serj Tankian recently released a so-so solo album ("Empty Walls" was pretty good). The other half of the band, lead guitarist Daron Malakian and drummer John Dolmayan decided to form Scars on Broadway, with Malakian taking on the lead vocalist duty. Compared to System of a Down, it’s more rock sounding and less metal. This song was featured as iTunes Fee Single of the Week a couple of weeks ago.

No comments: