About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 29, 2009

Drake - Forever /ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem

Album: More Than A Game Soundtrack

Drake somehow managed to get three of the best MCs, Lil Wayne, Eminem and once again controversial, Kanye West, who interrupted teen country star, Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech for MTV Video Music Award. The news is a couple of weeks old now, but for a while, it was the most talked (and mimicked) about incident. This track is for NBA star, LeBron James documentary film called More Than A Game. I don’t know much about the film, other than it follows LeBron James during his highschool years, but the verse by Eminem, in particular, rocks.

No comments: