About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 14, 2009

Taking Back Sunday - Where My Mouth Is

Album: New Again

I recently saw Taking Back Sunday during Blink-182 reunion tour along with Weezer (that was fun). I’m not a huge fan of Taking Back Sunday and haven’t really followed their music, but I noticed that they sounded slightly different. After reading up on their bio, I learned that the lead guitarist had left. They still sounded good, but possibly not as loud. “Where My Mouth Is” is the second single from their latest album with the new guitarist.

No comments: