About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 29, 2009

Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)

Album: Turn It Up


There is still no US release date for this new British sensation teenage girl, Pixie Lott’s debut album, but she’s already had two #1 singles in her home country of UK. Following the style of Duffy and Amy Winehouse, Pixie Lott, still only 18 years of age, sings beyond her age. Mama Do was her first single which was a big hit in UK back in June. Her follow up single, “Boys and Girls” is currently a hit, but I was finally able to get a hold of this “Mama Do” with the release of her album.

No comments: