About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 29, 2009

Pearl Jam - The Fixer

Album: Backspacer


Seattle grunge band, Pearl Jam is back with their ninth album, titled, Backspacer. This album reunites them with producer Brendan O’Brien since Yield in 1998. The album was only sold at their official website, large retail chain, Target, iTunes and small independent record shop. Despite that, the album managed to debut at a #1 spot, which they haven’t done since 1996’s No Code.

No comments: