About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 29, 2009

Madonna - Celebration

Album: Celebration

Madonna is releasing another greatest hits album titled, Celebration. The album contains the brand new track, also titled “Celebration.” Both the greatest hits album and the single is perform well in Europe, but in the US, the single seems to be only noticed in the Dance song chart. Madonna gave away the music video for this song for free on iTunes upon its release. I think it’s another great club track out of Madonna.

No comments: