About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 15, 2010

Rihanna - Rude Boy

Album: Rated R

Although Rihanna has never had a #1 album yet, her singles do quite well. From her latest album, Rated R, “Rude Boy” is the most successful as it is currently sitting at #4 in US, and #2 in UK. The music video for the song looks a lot like M.I.A.’s “Boyz” with crazy colors and 80s video game look.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what kinda trash! when do those generic sex-on-the-dancefloor-songs get too old for the labels?