About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 15, 2010

Timbaland - If We Ever Meet Again /ft. Katy Perry

Album: Timbaland Presents Shock Value II

So far Timbaland’s second Shock Value hasn’t done as well as the first, which had monster hits like “Give It To Me”, “The Way I Are” and “Apologize” all of which have hit top 3 on the Billboard single chart. None of the singles from Shock Value II have hit top 10, but “If We Ever Meet Again” featuring Katy Perry has hit top 3 in UK. The chorus of this track reminds me a bit of euro pop group like Aqua.

No comments: