About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2010

Slash - By The Sword /ft. Andrew Stockdale of Wolfmother

Album: Slash

While Slash and gang of former Guns N Roses still look for replacement for Velvet Revolver’s new lead singer (after Scott Weidland left to reunite Stone Temple Pilots), top hat wearing guitarist took to release his solo album, featuring a lot of famous lead singers ranging from Ozzy Osbourne, Fergie, Chris Cornell, Adam Levine of Maroon 5. I still haven’t heard the whole album yet, but I like the lead off single featuring Andrew Stockdale of Wolfmother.

No comments: