About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2010

Usher - Lil Freak /ft. Nicki Minaj

Album: Raymond v. Raymond

Usher is still trying to repeat his successful from 2004’s Confessions album, and even released five singles prior to the release of his latest album, Raymond v. Raymond. None of those singles have really hit the spot for me just yet, but Nicki Minaj’s rap caught my attention. She seems to be everywhere nowadays, proving to be the female version of Lil Wayne (kind of appropriate as she is signed to his label).

No comments: