About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2010

Flobots - White Flag Warrior /ft. Tim McIlrath of Rise Against

Album: Survival Story

Despite the huge success of their debut album, Fight With Tools, which featured, “Handlebars”, the follow up album, so far hasn’t found much success. It debuted at #44 on Billboard album chart. But that doesn’t mean much as it took them a while for their debut album to climb up the chart. The lead off single isn’t as catchy as “Handlebars” but has good rock edge to it, thanks to Rise Against front man, Tim McIlrath.

No comments: