About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2010

Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart /ft. Ludacris

Album: Rokstarr

British singer-songwriter Taio Cruz have been mostly known as a songwriter for artists like Britney, Justin and Leona Lewis. But in 2008, he decided to release his own album (produced by himself). In late 2009, Taio Cruz released his second album titled Rokstarr. The single, “Break Your Heart” turned into a huge hit in UK, staying #1 for three weeks in a row. The Ludacris remix edition also crossed over into the US, and reached #1.

No comments: