About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2010

Young Money - Roger That

Album: We Are Young Money

Lil Wayne’s young protégés are all on We Are Young Money album. Young Money is the name of Lil Wayne’s own record label, and the group is currently enjoying the success of the lead single, “BedRock.” Lil Waye and Drake are now a household names, but I’m currently digging the female MC, Nicki Minaj who seem to be featured on a lot of singles including Mariah, Usher, Ludacris and of course, Lil Wayne. We haven’t seen much female MCs (Eve, Missy?) recently, so it’s nice to hear a fresh voice come out.

No comments: