About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 15, 2010

The Soft Pack - Answer To Yourself

Album: The Soft Pack

This indie rock band from San Diego used to call themselves, The Muslims, but decided to change their names as it was hard to sell with the name due to racism (none of the members seem to be a Muslim). A lot of music publications have been raving their sound, but I haven’t really felt that strongly yet. Maybe I need to listen to it a few more times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you do have to listen to it more often! I just heard it again after two months and it stays in my head. can't appreciate it enough!