About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 29, 2010

Usher - OMG /ft. will.i.am

Album: Raymond v. Raymond

Just when I thought that none of Usher’s latest singles were going to break top 10 this time around, a track produced and featuring will.i.am of Black Eyed Peas proved me wrong. The song starts out slow, but goes into soccer fan type of chanting. I’ve heard few singles from his latest album, Raymond v. Raymond, but I’m still not convinced that his latest album is going to be as good as The Confessions from 2004.

No comments: