About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 29, 2008

3 Doors Down - It's Not My Time

Album: 3 Doors Down

This is 3 Doors Down’s first single from their self titled fourth album. Their last album, Seventeen Days (2005) wasn’t a huge hit compared to their first two albums, which contained hits like, “Kryptonite” or “Here Without You” and “When I’m Gone”. Hopefully this will have better luck. Their new album also contains the song, “Citizen/Soldier” which was released in late 2007 as a tribute to the National Guard (some of you may have seen the music video during the movie theater’s upcoming releases).


No comments: