About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 14, 2008

The Raconteurs - Salute Your Solution

Album: Consolers Of The Lonely

In early March (last month) they announced that they are working on a new album, and a couple of weeks later, it was all of a sudden released not only on digital format but on CDs and vinyl as well without any promotion. Jack White commented that they wanted to record the songs and immediately have it available for the fans. How cool is that. This song is cool as band members Jack White and Brendan Benson alternate verses.

No comments: