About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 14, 2008

Your Vegas – In My Head

Album: A Town And Two Cities

I saw them perform live a couple of months ago. I think a lot of people had never heard of them until they opened up for The Bravery during the tour. They are British band, but they were signed in the States. The vocalist Coyle Girelli’s high pitch part reminds me of Bono.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE In My Head! It's starting to get a lot of airplay on the Sirius radio alternative channel Altnation, and I wouldn't be surprised if it started getting a lot of rotation on other stations as well. Your Vegas is ultra-talented, and I can't wait for their next album!