About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 29, 2008

Weezer - Pork And Beans

Album: Weezer (Red Album)

Weezer front man released his solo album a few months ago (check out Lover in the Snow from January), and in June, Weezer will be releasing their 6th album, and the title will be, Weezer, just like two other ones (Blue and Green). This one will be known as the Red Album. I wasn’t a huge fan of their last album, including somewhat obnoxious popular single Beverly Hills, but this one goes back to their Pinkerton days. In the song they joke about possibility of working with Timbaland.

No comments: