About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 31, 2009

Eric Hutchinson - Rock & Roll

Album: Sounds Like This

A little bit of Stevie Wonder and bit of Jason Mraz, this singer-songwriter hails from New York (though he is originally from Maryland). I had never heard of him until recently when I heard this song on the radio, and caught my attention. He was one of VH1 You Oughta Know artist (I normally check that, so he must’ve slipped under my eyes). Great upbeat pop song.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great good-feel song, check it out!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

my kinda song! check out his other song "Back to Where I Was". great beat too.