About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 12, 2009

Britney Spears - Circus

Album: Circus

I am still digging her first single, “Womanizer” (great clubbing and workout track). But Britney has now released another single, the title track from her latest (sixth) album, Circus. When “Womanizer” was #1 on the chart, this song debuted at #3. The track was produced by Dr. Luke (responsible for Katy Perry’s “I Kissed A Girl” and Avril’s “Girlfriend”), which has his usual infectious pop beat.

No comments: