About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 12, 2009

Young Jeezy - My President /ft. Nas

Album: The Recession

Obama will be taking oath to become the next US President next week, and I thought this song would be appropriate for time being. Jeezy and Nas recorded this song, long before the election. I wonder how Obama actually feel about rappers rapping about him. Not many people can say, “My President is black, and my Lamborghini (Lambo) is blue,” but Jeezy can. This is one of the best tracks on the album.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Actually I really didn't like this one...

The beats were good, but the lyrics were kindof ridiculous.