About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 12, 2009

Lily Allen - The Fear

Album: It's Not Me, It's You

Lily Allen had finished recording her second album a long time ago, but due to record label’s issue, the release date had been pushed back. Now it is scheduled to be released in February. At least the first single has been released. Lily Allen commented that the new album will move her into the new direction since the last album’s retro sound was copied by bunch of other artists, and she wants to move on. Listening to this track, she still has clever lines, and uses fun beat.

1 comment:

Ana said...

I love Lily Allen~
This song was excellent!!!
A little more "Techno beaty" than her last album, but the lyrics were FAB~

"It doesn't matter cuz I'm packing plastic. That's what makes my life so fuckin fantastic. I'm a weapon of massive consumption, it's not my fault it's how I'm programmed to function"

"everything's cool as long as I'm getting thinner"