About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 12, 2009

David Guetta - When Love Takes Over /ft. Kelly Rowland

Album: When Love Takes Over (Single)

Kelly Rowland hasn’t found chart success like her former group Destiny’s Child or bandmate, Beyonce. Although “Dilemma” was a decent success, she was only a featured artist for Nelly. "Like This" from two years was just ok. Currently between labels, Rowland can be seen as a host on Bravo network’s “The Fashion Show,” and she also had time to record vocal track for famous French DJ, David Guetta (he was voted #5 DJ in the world in 2008). This dance track turned out to be a huge hit in the club scene, it’s been sitting on the #1 position on the dance chart for several weeks. With this success, Kelly Rowland is now seriously considering making her next album dance/electro album.

No comments: