About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 15, 2009

30 Seconds To Mars - Kings And Queens

Album: This Is War

Lead singer, Jared Leto is now in his late 30s. He has successfully changed his image from the “actor that used to be on My So Called Life” to “emo band guy with eyeliner.” Many actors have tried to have a successful career, but have failed, and you need to give Leto credit where it’s due. 30 Seconds To Mars’ last album, A Beautiful Lie, has sold over a million album. Four years (and some lawsuits later) they are back with their third album, This Is War. The lead off single, “Kings And Queens” is climbing up the rock chart.

No comments: