About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 29, 2009

Gucci Mane - Wasted /ft. Plies

Album: The State vs Radric Davis

I had heard of Gucci Mane before, but I had never really paid much attention to him until he was placed #6 on MTV’s Hottest MC’s In The Game list (following Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye, Rick Ross). After listening to a few of his songs, I have to say that he does have unique voice and flow. Earlier this month, Gucci Mane released his second studio album titled, The State vs Radric Davis. The lead off single, “Wasted” has gotten solid airplay on hiphop stations and MTV.

No comments: