About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 15, 2009

OneRepublic - All The Right Moves

Album: Waking Up

OneRepublic lead singer, Ryan Tedder has been busy the last couple of years. His band, OneRepublic took off like a rocket, after their song, “Apologize” (4th most downloaded song of the decade at 4,439,000 sold) appeared on Timbaland’s album. Since then Tedder has been asked to pen songs for other artists such as Leona Lewis (“Happy”), Kelly Clarkson (“Already Gone”), Jordin Sparks (“Battlefield”) and Beyonce (“Halo”). As a band, Tedder’s OneRepublic just released their second album titled Waking Up. So far the new songs hasn’t had similar success as “Apologize” but I get this “All The Right Moves” track stuck in my head.

No comments: