About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 15, 2009

Orianthi - According To You

Album: Believe

If you watched Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” documentary, you may have seen this blonde haired girl playing guitar next to Michael. Unfortunately, she never got to go on that tour, but she was able to release her major studio debut album, Believe. Her music sounds like a mixture of Pink and Kelly Clarkson, and she looks like a typical popstar wannabe, but her guitar playing ability is unbelievable. “According to You” is already a top 10 hit in her native country of Australia, and it is slowly gaining popularity in the US.

No comments: