About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 29, 2009

Iyaz - Replay

Album: Replay (Single)

Iyaz is a brand new artist that sounds like a mix of Sean Kingston and Akon. His first single has been getting a lot of airplays on the radio in the US and has been sitting on top 10 of the Billboard single chart for several weeks now. Iyaz is from the Caribbean country of British Virgin Islands, and was actually discovered by Sean Kingston after finding his MySpace page. There is also a remix of this song featuring the rapper, Flo-Rida.

No comments: