About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 29, 2009

Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart

Album: The Element Of Freedom

All of Alicia Keys album has debuted at #1 spot, except this one was intercepted by Susan Boyle, who continues to sell her albums weeks after its release. Alicia is riding high on the success of Jay-Z’s “Empire State of Mind” where she was featured. She even included her version, “Empire State of Mind Part II” on this album. This single, “Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart” is not as strong as “No One” or “Fallin’” but is slowly climbing up the charts.

1 comment:

Tako said...

I initially didn't realize this was an Alicia Keys song. Sounds less R&B than her other songs. I like it though.