About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 15, 2009

Rise Against - Savior

Album: Appeal To Reason

Rise Against’s fifth album, Appeal To Reason has been out for more than a year, and their latest single has been out for a few months as well, but I recently heard it for the first time on the radio. I’ve never owned any of their albums (just singles), but I’ve always been impressed with their songs. It’s a great solid rock song.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One and only good song from this month's half!

Tako said...

Something about this song that reminds me of the Offspring