About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 15, 2009

Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway

Album: The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies)

If one artist took over the airwave in 2009, it would be the Black Eyed Peas. Their two singles, “Boom Boom Pow” and “I Gotta Feeling” combined has spent more than half of the year on #1 position on the Billboard chart. The third single, which has Fergie in center of the attention is slowly climbing up the chart (currently sitting at #7), but so far hasn’t made the immediate impact like the two previous singles. Personally I’d like to see “Rock That Body” released as their next single.

1 comment:

toshi said...

This is my favorite song in this time. I hope it for activity of their future.