About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 14, 2010

Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor /ft. Carlprit

Album: Evacuate The Dancefloor

I know I got to the club a little early on New Years Eve, but that doesn’t justify the fact that I heard this song three times in one night. Since then it has been stuck in my head, so I thought I would share the love. With jokes aside, and German dance group, Cascada has managed to release a hit single for every album they have released. In a dance world where one-hit wonder is common, that is quite an amazing feat. “Everytime We Touch”, What Hurts the Most” and “Evactuate the Dancefloor” have all hit #1 on US Dance Chart.

No comments: